About MJ Rosenthal
Principal & Founder
Certified Professional Organizer
Organizational, Executive Function & Productivity Coach
With compassion, kindness and a depth of knowledge developed from more than 18 years working in the organizing, productivity and coaching industries, MJ is passionate about helping her clients. She guides them from disorganization and overwhelm to a place of control and empowerment, creating ongoing balance and organization in their lives.
MJ not only shows clients how to organize, working side by side, she models, teaches and trains people on strategies to stay organized. Her strategic and customized approach shows clients they can simplify their lives, create a more efficient environment and finally take back control of their spaces, belongings and time.
An Organized Life: The Story
After graduating Boston University, MJ worked in advertising, event planning and hotel / property management. Corporate America was going a million miles an hour. After seeing colleagues, friends and family overwhelmed by their days, she decided to make a change. Life is complicated enough; space, stuff and schedules shouldn’t add to the complication. Life and the belongings we surround ourselves with, can be simple, balanced, organized and enjoyable.
An Organized Life was created out of MJ’s desire to share her organizing and planning strategies with others, to ultimately make life easier in this busy world by creating simplicity, managing day-to-day efficiently, digging out of the clutter, and finding organizing solutions.
Memberships & Credentials
MJ is a life-long learner and is always working to expand her knowledge so she can continue to provide advanced services and teachings to clients.
- Certification in Professional Organizing (CPO), 2012 to present
- National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO), 2005 to present
- NAPO New England (served as Treasurer), 2009/20010, 2017/2018
- Institute for Challenging Disorganization, 2005 to present
- Coach Approach Coach Training, Organizational Coaching for Client with ADD, ADHD, Executive Functions Challenges and Neurodiverse Processing Styles, 2009 to present
- Coach Approach Approach Coach Training, Ongoing Advanced Coaching Programs, 2020 to present
- International Coaching Federation, 2012 to present
An Organized Life, LLC is based in Sudbury, MA and services Greater Boston,
Metro West and Eastern Massachusetts communities.
Thank you so much! I sat at my computer yesterday and couldn’t believe that I was looking at clear space instead of boxes!