Executive Function Coaching for Adults
Do you have difficulty with planning, organizing or managing time and space?
Executive function skills help people complete tasks and interact with others. When you have executive function challenges, or ADD/ADHD, seemingly simple tasks such as paying bills on time and meeting deadlines can be difficult if not impossible to do.
Executive function disorders affect many people, many times without them realizing they have them or even knowing they exist. If you find you have difficulty staying on track, starting and finishing tasks, handling frustrations and controlling your behavior, you may benefit from working with someone who can help you take control of your challenges.
What do you want to accomplish?
- Organize work, home & office
- Make completing tasks easier
- Eliminate procrastination and perfectionism
- Create systems and routines to eliminate confusion
- Develop a calendar system to stay on track
- Stop missing appointments and start being on time
- Create filing systems for paper and electronic files
- Complete projects and meet deadlines
- Successfully juggle work, family and personal schedules
- Achieve your personal and professional goals
- Feel great about your accomplishments
How we work:
We help those with ADD/ADHD, executive functioning challenges and other brain related disorders learn how to manage these challenges and improve executive function skills. As an Organizational & Productivity Coach, I help you get to the root of the problem of why you can’t get and stay organized. Together, we learn more about your strengths, build upon what you do well, and develop new, supportive strategies to create a more productive, sustainable skill set.
Hourly Prices: Beginning at $125
Coaching Packages Available.
Contact us for more professional organizing package options.
MJ was invaluable in helping us declutter and stage our home for sale. She organized everything to go into storage and then brought it back and organized it in preparation for the estate sale. MJ and her team were professional, efficient and made this overwhelming process manageable.