Upsizing, downsizing or relocating? We remove the overwhelm.
Moving is overwhelming. So many years in your home and now too many decisions to make about what to keep, what to get rid of and how to prepare your house for market. What if you could find an expert to help you make decisions, get your home ready for sale and even help coordinate every part of your upcoming move? That’s where we come in.
We take the undue stress out of preparing for your move by simplifying what you have and reducing the number of items that need to be moved, eliminating clutter, helping streamline the decision process and making your space more appealing to potential buyers.
With our help, you can move into your new space without bringing clutter along. We can also design the set up of your new space and assist with unpacking and organizing after your move, creating systems you can start the very first day you live in your new home.
Our decluttering services include:
- Pre-move decluttering, so we can stage your home for buyers for a faster easier sale
- Sorting and categorizing your belongings; donating and recycling unwanted items so you have less to move
- Having boxes and packing materials delivered to your door so that your possessions don’t get lost or damaged
- Arranging and managing storage, as needed
- Vetting and hiring movers
- Coordinating trash removal and donation drop off
- Developing your new space or floor plan
- Setting up and organizing new space
How we work:
Let us master-mind your entire move from hiring movers to helping you sort, sell, donate and get rid of unwanted belongings. We can even unpack and organize your home to perfection. We listened to how you live and we can make things work for you.
Organizing Packages: Beginning at $350
Have a big project? The more you book, the more you save.
Packages are available to help you save money on larger jobs.
Contact us for more professional organizing package options.
As our children got older, our Nanny’s responsibilities changed. MJ showed us how to transition our Nanny to House Manager, provided training for all of us, and a systematic way of checking in to keep the house running smoothly.